Friday, September 23, 2005

Freddy has nothing on this…

I had a nightmare last night that the Red Sox were playing the Yankees at Yankee Stadium. The Yankees had some sort of emergency and didn’t get out of the clubhouse in time for the start of the game, and the Red Sox were allowed to run around the bases scoring runs due to defensive indifference. I was really glad to wake up. My Yankees hat desperately needs to be washed, but now I’m superstitious about it and won’t wash it until this season is resolved, one way or another. I’m halfway expecting my hair to start falling out in clumps and to have waking hallucinations of Matsui striking out repeatedly in the clutch.

But how cool?! I really can’t wait to see what’s going to happen, but at the same time, sometime in mid-November I’m going to be totally Jonesing for more baseball…

Almost game time! And it’s on tv!